I believe that World History is a reflection of the thoughts, actions and words, of Human Beings. Therefore, I have chosen to be a positive addition to History. And, I strive to live a non- violent (ahimsa) and empowering way of life. [However, I’m not a saint/far from perfect].
With each year comes another fund raising party. Here are the pics for AIDSLifecycle 2005. And below, you can find the update.
UPDATE – NEWS FLASH –
In June 2010, for my 13th Year, I will participate in an event to benefit the S.F. AIDS Foundation called AIDSLifecycle. Each year, I cycle 575 miles (from S.F to L.A, CA.). And, I complete the ride knowing I did the right thing.
View AIDSLifeCycle in a larger map
AIDSLifecycle Sponsor – Fat Tire Beer
Fat Tire is so named for the bike trip Jeff took through Belgium that greatly inspired his home brewing efforts.”
So if you’ve attended last year’s Fat Tire Beer Charity Fundraising Beer Bust , or plan to attend next year’s party …..
Please send a thanks out to Brew Meister Jamie Mastin, Ed Dopman, & the Fat Tire Beer Team for their continued support towards charity bike rides, and charity benefits, and for their product sponsorships by clicking on their logo (below).
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Fundraising Party – 2005
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2006
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2007
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2008
- Fat Tire Beer Bust – 2009
- Tour De Fat – San Francisco – 2007
AIDSLifecycle Sponsor – Soulcraft Bikes
“I believe in community and supporting local business. Therefore, I chose a frame maker who is local, top notch, good, honest people from Petaluma.”
Special thanks to Sean Walling, Matt Nyiri and the Soulcraft Bikes team for ten bike rides from San Francisco to Los Angeles on my “top notch bicycle frame.” Also, thanks to Soulcraft Bikes for stepping up and supporting AIDS Rides in the fight against AIDS with their generous sponsorships.
AIDSLifecycle Sponsor – Clif Bar
Leslie Michelle Abraham has represented Clif Bar & Clif Bar’s Product Sponsorships during California AIDS Ride & AIDSLife Cycle Events since approximately 1994. Over the years, we
have developed a great friendship. And, she has been a key supporter of my personal endeavors. Please click on the Clif Bar Logo and send her a thank you for supporting charity rides and thousands of cyclist (including myself) with contributions of Clif Bars, Mojo Bars, Builder’s Bars, Clif Shots, and Clif Gear.
- AIDSLifecycle Cyclist, Tony Eason
- Fat Tire Beer
- San Francisco speaks about AIDSLifecycle
- An Invitation to Oprah Winfrey
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2008
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2007
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2006
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 mile – AIDSLfecycle 2005