Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason has been teaching yoga for over 17 years & a student of yoga for well over 24 years. As an athlete [road cyclist, marathon runner and swimmer], Tony gets how the physical, physiological, and mental benefits of hatha yoga improves all aspects of one’s being.
For five years he studied under the keen eyes of Yoga Teacher, Mary Friedland. Tony continued to develop his yoga practice & teaching skills under the guidance of Iyengar Yoga Teachers: Kathy Alef, Ben Thomas, Jaki Nett, and Nora Burnett.
Tony Eason apprenticed under Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Janet MacLeod. He is a graduate of the Two-year Advanced Teacher Training Program of the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco.
Best of The Bay 2014 | Yoga Instructor, Tony Eason
Through Hatha yoga classes, he teaches students to pay attention to the alignment of their bodies; to become aware of the breath; and to control the mind.
Presently, Tony teaches yoga classes and yoga intensives at: Active Sports Club Oakland, Crunch Fitness San Francisco, & The Bay Club San Francisco.
Newbies, marathon runners, couch potatoes, seasoned yoga students, road cyclist and everyone else [including your next door neighbor] are encouraged to attend his weekly yoga classes.
- Yoga Class Schedule | Tony Eason
- YouTube Videos | Tony Eason
- Yelp Reviews | Tony Eason
- Ocean Beach Yoga Class | Tony Eason
- Private Yoga Classes | Tony Eason
- Yoga for the Mind, Body & Community | Tony Eason
- Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason | Facebook Page
- Best Outdoor Yoga Class | Tony Eason
- Iyengar Yoga Institute Interview | Tony Eason