- Over the years, I have experienced many a things. . . .
- From birth (being a “military brat”), I recognized the importance of discipline.
- At the age of 10, I learned to understand the mathematics of music.
- At the age of 17, I graduated from Oceanside High School. And then, I began to struggle with “adult responsibilities” at San Diego State University.
- At the age of 24, for three years, I immersed myself in the night life of Berlin, Germany.
- At the age of 31, in San Francisco, I became a road cyclist.
- At the age of 32, I stumbled upon the meditative, physical, and physiological benefits of hatha yoga.
- At the age of 34, I developed “compassion & humility.”
- At the age of 39, I graduated from the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco.
- At the age of 48, I began training for my first marathon
As one walks from birth to death, we encounter many trials & tribulations, successes, failures, epiphanies, and miracles. And from each experience, we gain knowledge. And with each day, we have the opportunity to use our experiences & knowledge as a reference to empower others.
So, I invite you to share in the gained knowledge of a fellow human being. I invited you to step out of your ordinary routine. I invite you to see roses where there are roses and thorns where there are thorns. And, I invite you to reap the physical, physiological, and mental benefits of yoga.
Join Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason as he returns to his hometown and shares the physical, physiological, and mental benefits of yoga with Oceanside & San Diego.
- Sunday, 11 September 2011
- 1:00 – 2:30pm.
- 222 Wisconsin Avenue
- Oceanside, CA. 92054 – (1 hour north of San Diego)
- 760 271 5783
- Cost: $15.00
Yoga Teacher Biography:
A Graduate of the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco. Tony Eason has been a student of yoga for 15 years. Tony came to yoga for the benefits of stretching. Through Iyengar Yoga Classes, he teachers students to pay attention to the alignment of their bodies, to become aware of the breath, and to control the mind.
Presently, , Tony teaches Yoga Classes, seminars, and substitute teaches at James Howell Studio, Club One, and the San Francisco Tennis Club.