Private Yoga Classes
San Francisco Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason enjoys making yoga classes accessible to each and every individual. Weekly you can find him teaching private yoga anywhere – gyms, corporate offices, weddings, catered parties, friendly gatherings, private residences and even outdoors.
- The idea of practicing yoga among 45 yogis & yoginis makes you shake at the knees.
- You’re a beginner who wants to get an idea of what you are getting into before you hit the yoga studio.
- You are organizing an exotic yoga retreat or family reunion and you want to offer a private yoga class.
- You are yearning for an individual yoga instructor, anatomical alignment verbal clues, and/or physical adjustments.
Private Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason could just possibly be your man.
Yoga in the Office or Workspace
Is your organization yearning to bring a wellness yoga class to the corporate workplace,conference or group seminar?
Corporate yoga is a fabulous way to encourage employee health and well being, as well as to provide a community experience – strengthening relationships between employees beyond the meetings and deadlines.
According to the American Psychological Association, nearly 3/4 of U.S.A workers surveyed in 2007 reported experiencing physical symptoms of stress due to work.
Yet, regardless of the cause, stressed employees tend to be more likely to “call in sick.”
Free Yoga for the Community
Perhaps, similar to Sports Basement, you have floor space and want to offer free yoga instruction to the community while creating more foot traffic to your business ?
All things are possible!
- Yoga Class Schedule
- Yoga Class Schedule – Google Calendar
- Yoga Teacher Reviews
- Yoga Teacher Training