Private Yoga Classes
Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason enjoys making yoga accessible to each and every individual. Over the years, Weekly you can find him teaching yoga anywhere – gyms, corporate offices, wedding, private parties, friendly gatherings and even outdoors.
- The idea of practicing yoga among 45 yogis & yoginis makes you shake at the knees.
- You’re just getting started and want to get an idea of what you are getting into before you hit the yoga studio.
- You are organizing an exotic yoga retreat or family reunion and you want to offer a private yoga lesson.
- You are yearning for detailed anatomical yoga instruction & physical adjustments.
Yoga Teacher, Tony Eason could just possibly be your man.
Yoga in the Office or Workspace
Is your organization yearning to bring a wellness yoga class to the corporate workplace,conference or group seminar?
Corporate yoga is a fabulous way to encourage employee health and well being, as well as to provide a community experience – strengthening relationships between employees beyond the meetings and deadlines.
According to the American Psychological Association, nearly 3/4 of U.S.A workers surveyed in 2007 reported experiencing physical symptoms of stress due to work.
Yet, regardless of the cause, stressed employees tend to be prone to making mistakes & personal injuries; fatigue; and are more likely to “call in sick.”
“All tolled, the consequences of stress-related illnesses, from depression to heart disease, costs businesses an estimated $200 to $300 billion a year in lost productivity.” – Workplace Stress, American Institute on Health
Free Yoga for the Community
Perhaps, similar to Sports Basement, you have floor space and want to offer free yoga to the community while creating more foot traffic to your business ?
All things are possible!
- Yoga Class Schedule
- Yoga Class Schedule – Google Calendar
- Yoga Teacher Reviews
- Yoga Teacher Training