In San Francisco, where the median rent has rose to well over $3,055 per month, it has become increasingly challenging for the local bay area yogis to maintain a steady yoga practice while paying $15 to $22 per yoga class (x) 3 days a week (x) 4 weeks a month.”
Therefore, it has become even more crucial that yoga instructors be made accessible to yoga students regardless of financial status.
Where can you find donation based or free yoga classes in the S.F. Bay Area ?
- Below is a list of San Francisco Bay Area Yoga Teachers and yoga studios who offer affordable, cheap, by donation or free yoga classes.
- The following donation yoga instructors and donation yoga classes are posted on ynottony.com as a community service to the Bay Area Yoga Community.
- For yoga style description, yoga class schedule changes, or detailed yoga teacher biography, please contact each individual directly.
- Yoga Punk
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Janet MacLeod
- The Sun Room
- Laughing Lotus
- Yoga to The People
- Grace Cathedral
East Bay | Berkeley, Oakland
- Yelp – Cheap or Free Yoga Classes
- San Franicisco Bay Guardian – Donation Yoga
- SF Gate – Donation Yoga Classes
- Cheap Yoga – Yoga Basics
- Broke Girl’s Guide to Cheap Yoga in SF