In San Francisco, where the median rent has rose to well over $3,055 per month, it has become increasingly challenging for the local bay area yogis and yoginis to maintain a steady yoga practice while paying $15 to $22 per yoga class (x) 3 days a week (x) 4 weeks a month.”
Therefore, it has become even more crucial that yoga instructors be made accessible to yoga students regardless of financial status.
Where can you find affordable, donation based or free yoga classes in the S.F. Bay Area ?
- Below is a list of San Francisco Bay Area Yoga Teachers and yoga studios who offer affordable, cheap, by donation or free yoga classes.
- The following donation yoga teachers and classes are posted on ynottony.com as a community service to the Bay Area Yoga Community.
- For yoga style description, yoga class schedule changes, or detailed yoga instructor biography, please contact each individual directly.
- Yelp – Cheap or Free Yoga Classes
- San Franicsco Bay Guardian – Donation Yoga
- SF Gate – Donation Yoga Classes
- Cheap Yoga – Yoga Basics
- Broke Girl’s Guide to Cheap Yoga in SF