In San Francisco, where the median rent has rose to well over $3,055 per month, it has become increasingly challenging for the local bay area yogis and yoginis to maintain a steady yoga practice while paying $15 to $22 per yoga class (x) 3 days a week (x) 4 weeks a month.”
Therefore, it has become even more crucial that yoga instructors be made accessible to yoga students regardless of financial status.
Free Yoga Classes | Ocean Beach, San Francisco
Date: Sunday, 27 August 2017
Meet: at the Java Beach Cafe
1396 La Playa Street (between Irving St & Judah St) 94122
Neighborhood: Outer Sunset District, San Francisco
Time: 11:00 am. – 12:30 pm.
Where can you find affordable, donation based or free yoga classes in the S.F. Bay Area ?
- Below is a list of San Francisco Bay Area Yoga Teachers and yoga studios who offer affordable, cheap, by donation or free yoga classes.
- The following donation yoga teachers and classes are posted on ynottony.com as a community service to the Bay Area Yoga Community.
- For yoga style description, yoga class schedule changes, or detailed yoga instructor biography, please contact each individual directly.
- Yoga Punk
- Iyengar Yoga Teacher, Janet MacLeod
- The Sun Room
- Laughing Lotus
- Yoga to The People
- Grace Cathedral
East Bay | Berkeley, Oakland
- Yelp – Cheap or Free Yoga Classes
- San Franicisco Bay Guardian – Donation Yoga
- SF Gate – Donation Yoga Classes
- Cheap Yoga – Yoga Basics
- Broke Girl’s Guide to Cheap Yoga in SF