When purchasing new yoga clothes or yoga props, consider shopping at a used clothing store, fair trade business, and/or recycle shop.
Also, consider “the mission statement” of the organization
- Is the company “giving back” to their immediate community?
Yet, if you must pull out the credit card, take into account the longevity factor…….
- How long will this piece of clothing last?
Also, begin to create a yoga wardrobe composed of biodegradable fabrics – ex: wood pulp, cotton, hemp, corn, bamboo [organic materials ].
Research & find clothing made under fair-wage and labor practices.
“Where can I buy yoga clothes or yoga props in San Francisco?”
- prAna | San Francisco
- YogaMats | SF
- Blue canoe Organics
- Swirlspace | Hemp Clothing
- Yoga Props | Yoga Equipment
- Lucy | Yoga Clothes
- Certified Organic Label Guide