Gone are the days of plastic bags and Styrofoam - San Francisco Businesses have boarded the Eco-Friendly train.
Also, the San Francisco’s Hotel Industry has implemented linen reuse programs; 100 % non-smoking policies; compost food waste; use of compact fluorescent lights; and the use of nontoxic cleaning products.
And to top it off, San Francisco has the largest City-owned solar installation in the USA, a 60,000 solar array atop Moscone Center. San Francisco is also equipped with 82 miles of signed bike routes.
So if you’re looking to become “greener” – Check out the San Francisco Businesses Green Map – a single information resource of local Sustainable Businesses & Green resources.
Related Sustainability /Green Info:
- Green Yoga
- Eco Friendly – Green Bike Gear
- Organic – Vegan – Raw Restaurants
- Green Car – Eco Friendly Commute
- Eco Friendly – Green Gardening
- Green & Eco Friendly Office
- Green Cleaning / Laundry Products
- Green & Eco Friendly Baby Products
- Green & Healthy Pet Products