Seventeen times, I have cycled 575 miles (from San Francisco to Los Angeles) in a bike ride event that began as California AIDS Ride and is now titled AIDS/Lifecycle . And seventeen times, I have completed the ride knowing I did the right thing.
In June 2015, for my 18th Year, I will participate in AIDS/Lifecycle .
I am committed to cycling (perhaps for you) from S.F. to L.A., 545 miles, in seven days. Also, I am committed to raising well beyond the $3,000 (per cyclist) fundraising minimum. And through a relationship with you individually or with your company, I can continue to assist those whom are confronted with the challenges of HIV/ AIDS.
San Francisco’s AIDS Ride has many intangible benefits you can be proud of — like the advertising that helps increase awareness about AIDS; like the way the approx. 2, 500 cyclist & 400 crew members get people talking about HIV / AIDS as they go out and seek sponsorship; or like the way the bicycle ride teaches people that we can work together to solve our problems. These are the things that make this event so remarkably magical. These are important reasons to give as well. And these are only some of things you can count on the AIDS/Lifecycle Event to deliver.
As I ride those 575 miles, I will:
- Express your shared interest in “humanity.
- Take every “Kodak moment” to capture your support in action & provide you with a marketing/advertising edge which most companies would enjoy.
And to top it off, I could be wearing your company logo. Just imagine . .. your company logo amongst a stream of 2,500 cyclists riding 545 miles down the California Coast line.
I will gladly accept sponsorships of every level.
- You write the check . . .AIDS Awareness, AIDS Education, AIDS Prevention and AIDS Health Services continue [501(c)3 non-profit tax id number is available] . . .
- You send me your brand of cycling gear . .. I’ll look “fly” all the way to L.A. – you’ll get publicity
- And if you have a better idea . . I’m all ears ( email me ).
- Anatomical Statistics:
- Height: 6’2″
- Weight: 165lbs.
- Cycling Sizes :
Tony Eason’s Past AIDS Ride Experiences:
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2010
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2009
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2008
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2007
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2006
- AIDS/Lifecycle 2005