Nineteen times, I have cycled 575 miles (from San Francisco to Los Angeles) in a bike ride event that began as California AIDS Ride and is now titled AIDS/Lifecycle . And nineteen times, I have completed the bicycle ride knowing I did the right thing.
In June 2017, for my 20th Year, I will participate in AIDS/Lifecycle .
I am committed to riding my bike from S.F. to L.A., 545 miles. Also, I am committed to raising the $3,000 (per rider – fundraising minimum) Through a relationship with you individually or with your company, I can continue to assist those whom are confronted with the challenges of HIV/ AIDS.
San Francisco’s AIDS Ride has many intangible benefits you can be proud of — like the advertising that helps increase awareness about AIDS; like the way the approx. 2, 500 riders & 400 crew members get people talking about HIV / AIDS as they go out and seek sponsorship; or like the way the bicycle ride teaches individuals that “regardless of our differences we can work together to solve our problems.”
- You write the check; AIDS Awareness, AIDS Education, AIDS Prevention and AIDS Health Services continue. [501(c)3 non-profit tax id number is available]
- You send me “your brand” of cycling gear = I’ll look “fly” – you’ll get publicity
- And if you have a better idea . . I’m all ears. …
- Donate Online: http://www.tofighthiv.org/goto/ynottony-20th
- Download: AIDS/Lifecycle 2017 Sponsorship / Donation Form
- AIDS/Lifecycle Photos
Cycling Gear Sizes :