From a cocaine addict to a road cyclist.
From 1 mile to 127 miles to 575 miles to 6325 miles to well over 32, 725 miles by bike.
From my first yoga class, to becoming a yoga teacher.
Who would have ever thought that this an adventure would bring me onto such a positive & life changing path?
AIDS/LifeCycle is a fully supported, 7-day bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles to raise money and awareness in the fight against HIV/AIDS. Every year, this landmark ride through beautiful California delivers a life-changing experience for thousands of participants from all backgrounds and fitness levels united by a common desire to do something heroic.
And although the training rides are hard enough, each year, I must raise a minimum of $3000.00 to participate in the AIDSlifecycle, 7 day, 575 mile, bike journey from San Francisco to Los Angeles. Therefore, following tradition, it’s time for the Annual Fat Tire Beer Bust Fundraising Party – 2013.
- 05 May 2013
- 2pm. – Midnight
- Tony’s House in the San Francisco Mission District 94110.
- $20.00 Suggested Donation
- No one will be refused because of lack of funds.
- All the New Belgium Beer you can drink (till both kegs are empty).
- Buffet Food Donation by Executive Chef, Lisa Hines of Bella Luxe Catering: http://www.bellaluxe.net/
- Raffle prizes by Yoga Tree San Francisco – http://www.yogatreesf.com/
- “Mini Hat” Auction Item by Kathryn A Salvador
More details to come – but for now, check out the past Fat Tire Beer Fundraising Parties (by clicking the link below).
If you live outside the San Francisco Bay Area – you can still “be of service” by donating online: http://www.tofighthiv.org/
If you want to donate items for the raffle or want to get on the guest list – HOOK ME UP!
If you want to be a part of history – assist me in getting the attention of the Oprah Winfrey Network – send and/or post your pics
Check it out: