San Francisco is packed with the best hatha yoga studios of every kind. Whether you are searching for a Sivananda, Iyengar, Bikram, Asthanga or a Vinyasa yoga class , it can be found in “The City by the Bay.”
Iyengar yoga teacher, Tony Eason encourages students to seek out instruction via San Francisco’s variety of Best studios and Best Yoga Teachers.
How to find the Best Yoga Studio or teacher for you?
- Consider what you want to get out of the yoga class and your present physical needs and limitations.
- Take free classes in various styles and from different yoga teachers until you find one that is right for you.
- Ask the instructor about their training, accreditation and credentials.
- Ask the teacher’s advice about which yoga classes you should attend & what yoga studios you should visit.
- After taking a yoga class, review how you felt before & after the class. Did you have a rapport with the instructor?
- Do you like the yoga studio?
- Was the intensity level of the class about right for you?
- Did you feel calm in the yoga studio?
BEST YOGA STUDIOS – SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA