San Francisco is packed with yoga studios of every kind. Whether you are searching for Sivananda, Iyengar, Bikram, Asthanga or Vinyasa, it can be found in “The City by the Bay.”
Iyengar yoga teacher, Tony Eason encourages students to seek out instruction via San Francisco’s variety of yoga studios and Bay Area Yoga Teachers.
[EXPAND read more]
How to find the right Yoga Studio or teacher for you ……
- Consider what you want to get out of the yoga class and your present physical needs and limitations.
- Take free classes in various styles and from different yoga teachers until you find one that is right for you.
- Ask the yoga teacher about their training or credentials.
- Ask the teacher’s advice about which yoga classes and what yoga studio you should take.
- After taking a yoga class, review how you felt before and after the class. Did you have a rapport with the teacher?
- Do you like the yoga studio?
- Was the intensity level of the class about right for you?
YOGA STUDIOS – SAN FRANCISCO