The San Francisco Bay Area is packed with some of the best yoga studios. Whether you are searching for a Sivananda, Iyengar Yoga, Bikram, Asthanga, Flow, Heated Yoga, Prenatal Yoga or a Vinyasa yoga class , it can be found in “The City by the Bay.”
Yoga teacher, Tony Eason encourages yoga students to take advantage of the variety of yoga styles & yoga instruction made available by San Francisco’s Top Yoga Studios, Ashrams, and Retreat centers.
Finding the Best Yoga Studio, Ashram or Retreat Center for you.
- Consider what you want to get out of the yoga class and your present physical needs and limitations.
- Take free classes in various styles and from different yoga centers until you find one that is right for you.
- Ask the instructor about their training, accreditation and credentials.
- Ask the yoga teacher’s advice about which classes you should attend & what yoga studios, ashrams, or retreat centers you should visit.
- After taking a class, review how you felt before & after the class. Did you have a rapport with the instructor?
- Do you like the yoga studio?
- Was the intensity level of the class about right for you?
- Did you feel calm in the yoga center?
BEST YOGA STUDIOS | S.F.
- Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco
- Laughing Lotus Yoga Center
- Integral Yoga Society
- Sports Basement
- Satori Yoga Studio
- Bija Yoga
- Bay Club
- Sivananda Yoga Center
- International Yoga Centers Directory
- Yoga Mayu
- Yoga Society of San Francisco
- San Francisco Zen Center
- Fitness SF
- Crunch Fitness
- Active Sports Club