Approximately 7 years ago, I mailed AIDSLifecycle sponsorship packets to the New Belgium Brewery Company, Anchor Brewing, and SpeakEasy Ales & Lagers (to name a few). Weeks later, I concluded the companies must be “way to busy” to assist a cyclist with raising $3,000.00 for a cycling charity event. And therefore, I continued with my yoga training, bake sales, flower sales, cycling, and general fundraising. Yet 72 hours before departing on my annual 575 mile bike ride from San Francisco to Los Angeles, I received an email from New Belgium Brewing Company of Fort Collins, Colorado.
To operate a profitable brewery which makes our love and talent manifest.
Company Core Values and Beliefs
- Remembering that we are incredibly lucky to create something fine that enhances people’s lives while surpassing our consumers’ expectations.
- Producing world-class beers.
- Promoting beer culture and the responsible enjoyment of beer.
- Kindling social, environmental and cultural change as a business role model.
- Environmental stewardship: Honoring nature at every turn of the business.
- Cultivating potential through learning, high involvement culture, and the pursuit of opportunities.
- Balancing the myriad needs of the company, our coworkers and their families.
- Trusting each other and committing to authentic relationships and communications.
- Continuous, innovative quality and efficiency improvements.
- Having Fun.
View AIDSLifeCycle in a larger map
- AIDSLifecycle 2011 – “On Location” Live Report (05 June – 11 June 2011).
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Fundraising Party – 2005
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2006
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2007
- Fat Tire Beer Bust Charity Fundraising Party – 2008
- An Invitation to the Oprah Winfrey Network
- Oprah Winfrey Network
- New Belgium Virtual Brewery