- From Chardonnay to cocaine to Shimano to Campagnolo.
- From Bianchi to Salsa to Soulcraft.
- From 1 mile to 127 miles to 575 miles to 6325 miles to well over 32, 725 miles.
- From Start to Finish to Mike’s Bikes to Sport Basement & American Cyclery.
- From my first yoga class, to becoming a yoga teacher.
Who would have ever thought that an adventure that started off as merely “something to tell the grand children” would bring me onto such a positive & life changing path?
Answer: NOT ME
Well, I’m not the only one who has risen from road cycling to becoming an Iyengar trained yoga teacher.
- In 2002 Melissa MacDonald sold her Toyota Corolla and became a dedicated SF bike commuter.
- In 2005 Melissa MacDonald rode from SF to LA.
- In 2006 Melissa created her own fund-raising ride, raising $2,000.00 for Trips for Kids.
- In 2007 Melissa & her boyfriend rode a tandem mountain bike along part of the Great Divide Ride.
Aim Fitness: Personal Wellness and Fitness Center
215 Fremont Street
Tuesdays 12:30-1:30pm (Levels 1-3)
Thursdays 12-1pm (Levels 1-3)
Check her out!