In June 2012, for my 15th Year, I will participate in AIDSLifecycle
I am committed to cycling (perhaps for you) from San Francisco to Los Angeles, 585 miles, in seven days. Also, I am committed to raising well beyond the $3,000 (per cyclist) fundraising minimum. And through a relationship with you individually or with your company, I can continue to assist those whom are confronted with the challenges which AIDS inflicts upon them.
The Event has many intangible benefits you can be proud of — like the advertising that helps increase awareness about AIDS; like the way it empowers HIV positive cyclist; like the way the 2, 500 cyclist get people talking about AIDS as they go out and seek sponsorships; like the children that line the streets to cheer on the cyclist and get a firsthand experience of heroism; or like the way the bike ride teaches people that we can work together to solve our problems. These are the things that make this event so remarkably magical. These are important reasons to give as well. And these are only some of things you can count on the AIDSlifecycle Event to deliver.
As I ride those 575 miles, I will express your shared interest in “humanity;” I shall speak of the fine services and products which your company offers; I will take every “Kodak moment” to capture your support in action; and through my interactions with various radio stations and television broadcasts, provide you with a marketing/advertising edge which most companies would enjoy. And to top it off, I could be wearing your company logo. Just imagine . ..your team logo amongst a stream of 2,500 cyclists riding down the California Coast line.
I will gladly accept sponsorships of every level.
- You write the check . . .AIDS Awareness, AIDS Education, AIDS Prevention and AIDS Health Services continue . … . ..(501(c)3 non-profit tax id number is available). . .
- You send the cycling gear “with your logo” . . ..I’ll walk the walk & talk the talk (you get publicity)….
- You have ibuprofen .. . I’ll be right over (smile). . ..
- You have an epiphany and go shopping for bicycle components. . . “UPS!” … . .(I’ll ride better)!
- And if you have a better idea . . I’m all ears ( contact me ).
Related AIDS Ride Links:
- Iyengar yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2010
- Iyengar yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2009
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2008
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2007
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2006
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2005