I believe that World History is a reflection of the thoughts, actions and words, of Human Beings. Therefore, I have chosen to be a positive addition to History. And, I strive to live a non- violent (ahimsa) and empowering way of life. [However, I'm not a saint/far from perfect].
If you want your website to land on the first page of the google search:
- Remember, “CONTENT” is more important than “fancy animation, pretty colors, elaborate web design, and/or pictures of your mother. [As a matter of fact, flash animation, and java scripts could slow down your page load time thus decreasing your website rankings].
- People are searching the internet for quality information.
- Search Engine Optimization is a way to organize your information in a way that it can easily be found by major search engines.
- [Read More]
- As a graduate of the Two-year Advanced Teacher Training Program of the Iyengar Yoga Institute of San Francisco, Tony’s classes are based on the traditions of B.K.S. Iyengar.
- Through Hatha yoga classes, he teaches students to pay attention to the alignment of their bodies, to become aware of the breath, and to control the mind.
- Presently, Tony teaches classes; seminars; and substitute teaches at: James Howell Studio, Club One, and Yoga Tree Mission, in San Francisco.
- Cyclist, marathon runners, beginners, seasoned yoga students, and everyone else are encouraged to attend his yoga classes.
- Private lessons & corporate classes are available.
- Weekly Yoga Classes Schedule
Road Cyclist, AIDSLifecycle 2013
In June 2013, for my 16th Year, I will participate in an event to benefit the S.F. AIDS Foundation called AIDSLifeCycle. Each year, I bike 575 miles (from S.F to L.A, CA.). And, I complete the ride knowing I did the right thing.
- Iyengar yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2010
- Iyengar yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2009
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2008
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2007
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2006
- Ivengar Yoga Teacher cycles 575 miles – AIDSLifecycle 2005
San Francisco Marathon Runner 2012
After fourteen, 545 mile bike rides from San Francisco to Los Angeles with the AIDSLifecycle / AIDS Ride Event, I’ve realized that life has become “routine.”
Therefore, I have decided to “step out of the box” and throw something into the mix.
Subscribe to my YouTube channel and watch as road cyclist, Tony Eason (not the football player) puts on his new balance minimus and trains to become a San Francisco marathon runner.
Oprah Winfrey & the Oprah Winfrey Network focus on encouraging people around the world to live their “Own Best Life” [with vision & focus & owning it!] while simultaneously making a difference in the lives of underprivileged others.
The presence of Oprah at the AIDS/Lifecycle 2013 Closing Ceremonies would not only fuel the hearts of the 2,500 cycling philanthropists & 400 volunteer crew members – it would present a platform to continue promoting self empowerment; flattening ignorance; and providing education as a prominent African American Woman in the African American Community.
Check out the Oprah Winfrey Network – OWN Invitation
Related Website Links: